I cant tell you how many times I have heard the words " You are such a Martha Stewart" (haha) I just love crafting, diy, painting, sewing, and home decorating. It gives me great satisfaction to look around my house and say " I MADE THAT!"

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A New Addition

   I have been working hard today on a shower gift for a special friend! I tried to make little loafers, sadly they were a project FAIL! It is back to the drawing board with that pattern. I got baby Remington's burp cloths and onies finished. Here they are :D

Photobucket


Photobucket

Here is a bow tie onies... I just love it!


Photobucket

Here is the tie onies! I found these fabrics on sale at Hobbie Lobby for 40% off.

Photobucket

Here is my gift! Now I just need a cute basket to put it in! :D

From Becoming martha pictures

Last month I made a Cowboy themed burp cloth and softie for another friend! We have about 5 or 6 ladies pregnant in church right now, so I will be working hard to make something special for each one!

Photobucket

I just found a clip art picture of a cowboy boot that I liked, and made a pattern. I filled the middle of the softie with plastic so it makes a crinkle sound, as little Levi plays with it! The best part about it is that it is completely washable!

Photobucket


That's it for now! I need ideas for my onies designs!!! I would love your suggestions! :D



Thanks for stopping by

Jeni

4 comments:

  1. Lovely items, what kind of plastic goes inside that is washable?

    Newest follower, please pop by, Karima x
    www.karimascrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! Someone just made me a onesie with a little skirt and applique necklace- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just used 3 layers of plastic bag. It is on the inside and I stitched around the boot twice. Because it is wool and everythig is stitched on tight, it can be put in the wash.
    Hope this Helps!

    Jeni @ Becoming Martha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE argyle! Soooo stinkin cute!!

    ReplyDelete